2018 Helmet & Apparel
Gloves, STELLA SPX Air Carbon
- Created to ensure an optimized female fit
- Supple, full-grain leather construction
- Optimized airflow from strategically placed, perforated inserts
- Microfiber-reinforced palm for superior grip
- Precurved fingers
- Impact- and abrasion-resistant leather reinforced outer hand
- TPU-injected carbon knuckle protection absorbs impacts
- Additional EVA foam impact padding in fingers, backhand and palm
- Index finger compatible with smartphone touchscreens
- Third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation
Alpinestars Technical Apparel 2017
STELLA SP X AIR CARBON GLOVE
- Optimized for a women’s performance fit.
- Constructed from supple and durable full-grain leather with strategically placed perforated leather inserts providing an optimized airflow.
- Engineered microfiber reinforcements on the palm provides maximum grip.
- Leather reinforced outer hand with padding on landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm.
- Injected TPU palm slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Carbon knuckle protection system with over injected TPU to absorb and dissipate impact.
- Palm, fingers and backhand padded with energy absorbing E.V.A foam for additional protection.
- TPR puller with Velcro wrist on cuff provide a secure closure.
- Stretch accordions and lycra gusset on fingers and thumb for superior fit and flexibility.
- Touchscreen compatible index finger tip.
- Printed logos.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.